Friday, February 20, 2009

What a Good Mommy!

She will allow the cameras to roll during bedtime, but once the babies are asleep, Hannah becomes a fierce mama bear and makes the paparazzi leave.  She says, "Sweet dreams, don't let the bednogs bite"  I'm not sure what a bednog is, but she tells me this every night.  Do you hear the vast amount of grunting and groaning that comes with putting babies to bed? Rest assured that she did not hear this from me.  I never grunt or groan when bending over.
P.S.  Sorry that her hair makes her look like Little Lord Fauntleroy, but the piggy tails had just come down.

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

Little Lord Fauntleroy...

My favorite description EVER. HAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I love that she's such a sweet old fashioned girl - always playing mommy and tea party. Gives me hope for the future...