Sunday, February 1, 2009

Result of a Hard Day's Work

Holly and Hannah all bundled up ready to go sledding. 

Hannah and I are ready to go sledding or possibly rob a bank.  I think Paul's coveralls are quite flattering and I may start wearing them to work.  Let the record show that I am wearing long underwear and a pair of jeans under these coveralls.  
Our poor snow woman started up straight and wound up attempting a backbend without a spotter.  She is quite the athlete.  She held this pose for a whole day before we found her poor body broken in two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are almost unrecognizable in your snow get-ups. Looks like fun.
Candy

RRigdon said...

You positively svelte in that snow suit. Seriously. We all know to squint and reduce you by 40 pounds.

You look smokin', girl.

RRigdon said...

Do you looooove my syntax? Yeah. Excuse me.