Saturday, February 14, 2009

Buck Naked

Hannah has always been a bit of an exhibitionist.  Sometimes she hears music and quick as a flash unzips her feetie pajamas in one move and shakes her little booty.  I guess the girl needs to get her groove on without restrictions.  Lately however, she wants to do everything "buck naked".  This is her phrase, not mine.  I'm not sure where she heard it or in what context, but whatever.  
"Mommy, can I eat breakfast buck naked?"
"Mommy, can I get in the car buck naked?"
"Mommy, can I go to the store buck naked?"
To which I always answer no.  Today when I said no, she asked "Just a smidge, Mommy?"  A smidge buck naked? Hmmmm, no.


According to this article it is perfectly acceptable to use this phrase (yes, I spent time googling "buck naked".)

No comments: