Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Vacation: The Getting There Edition

We started with a smidge of traffic, not too bad, except this is still Nashville.  We have another 10 hours ahead of us.  In about 2 more hours I will discover that I forgot the passports!  Luckily, my mother-in-law and the UPS store saved the day and they arrived just in time! 
Hannah and Christian shared an ipod and sang their songs loudly in the backseat until this happened:
Unfortunately this didn't happen for Hannah until around 2 am.

Everyday at The Villages it rains just long enough to get in a game of Sequence.

2 comments:

candy said...

It's a vacation miracle. Christian smiled on the video! Hope there are lots of smiles to go around on your vacation.

Toothy said...

Hannah is so cute bopping to the music in the video, Jack got a kick out of watching it, but he looked at me and said "no nabalie", and then I said well Natalie is the one taking the video so she can't be in it because she is holding the camera. Poor thing, I think I confused him even more.