Thursday, June 18, 2009

Helpful Hints from Vilas

Mama, you crack me up! I love this email you sent! We will stop using Zicam and I will try to not fall off a cruise ship anytime soon!





Hi Honey,
Just heard last evening another lady fell off a Carnival ship near Destin, not our ship, but she was not found. Crazy people! Also they were talking about Zicam, the FDA does not approve this nose spray and has asked that it be pulled off the market because it causes loss of smell and taste. Don't know if you use it or not, we have a couple of times. They have several lawsuits due to the loss of these senses. Just want to keep you all safe. Love you, Mom


I love you too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just an FYI...Nestle cookie dough has been recalled...Could contain E-Coli...Per Fox News...Pop Quiz...Who am I?...

Natalie said...

Hmmm... a mystery. Obviously this is someone who knows me enough to know that I wouldn't actually make cookies from scratch, but instead would purchase dough in a box. Another clue: this person watches fox news. Jennifer, is that you?????

Anonymous said...

Mystery solved! Hope everyone had a blast at the pool party. We are so sorry that we missed it. Who made my schedule anyway:)