Monday, June 15, 2009

Being There: Part 2

So we got on the ship and for awhile all I could think of was Hannah falling through this:
But Mom comforted me by informing me that only 5 people have fallen off Carnival Cruise Ships this year so far, and they were likely drunk.  I'm afraid this did nothing to ease my mind.
Hannah was fearless in the ocean, but was freaked out by the sand washing away under her feet on the beach.

She was so tired at the end of the day that she couldn't hold her head up, but would not allow any assistance whatsoever;  therefore her head bobbed around the entire trip back from the beach!

3 comments:

candy said...

It makes me so happy to see how much fun you had on the cruise.
PS It makes me even happier that Hannah didn't fall thru the rails on the ship. She did, however, look a little drunk in the head bopping video.

a said...

The video made me laugh out loud!

- Amanda M.

Toothy said...

The video was histerical, Jack wanted to watch it like 5 times and he just giggled, I did too