Monday, June 1, 2009

Vacation Bible School


This week Gracie and her Mommy invited Hannah to spend the mornings with them at vacation bible school.  Knowing how much I loved it when I was a kid, we jumped at the chance!  She had so much fun!  Here is her synopsis of the day's events:

There were alligators and raccoons
They had brownies and green beans for snack
They climbed a giant beanstalk
She was asked to dunk her head in prayer
She learned the classic bible hymn "Jesus' Bible has a Merry Go 'Round" 

 If you don't know this one, maybe you can go to Vacation Bible School next year.  I hear there are green beans there!  

Thanks, Melissa for taking her, for sending the photos and for the update (you must have known that I was dying for details!!!)  I'm shocked to hear that the day didn't go quite as Hannah had described it!

2 comments:

Toothy said...

Awe what a cute picture. Elaine said that Jack had a blast too, she said that he was playing outside most of the time with Cathy on the playground. Jason said that he was so worn when he got home that he took a 4 hour nap.

candy said...

It might surprise you to know I attended All the Bible Schools in the area as a child. I was very competitive with other kids in the bible drills and crafts. Some things haven't changed. Hannah and Gracie look adorable.