Monday, January 5, 2009

We Have Been Over This Before!

Dear Mom & Dad,

I hate to have to do this again but I can see that I must. I'm not sure if you remember, but around this time last year you took off on a little cruise without letting anyone (by anyone I mean ME) know of your whereabouts. Now, this year you did inform me of this cruise and promised to send the itinerary, because, Lawsy, I can't keep up with 4 kids, a husband, AND which island you are zip lining on. Really, I can't. Unfortunately I received no such email. So how about you just give me a call when you get home? Hmmm?

Boy are you two in trouble when you get home.

Love and more love!!

Natalie

4 comments:

RRigdon said...

Ground them. I mean...seriously. It's just disrespectful. I don't CARE if everyone else's parents go on vacation without telling their kids. Would your parents jump off a cliff if everyone else's parents jumped off a cliff? Okay then. Okay then.

RRigdon said...

just kidding, Natalie's Parents.

Mrs. G. said...

I want to be your parents!

Anonymous said...

OK! We are home safe and had a wonderful week. I did forget to send you our schedule. The zipline was sooo much fun. Love, Mom