Sunday, January 18, 2009

Project Runway: The Home Version


We like to trace and cut ourselves out of butcher paper.  Then we draw clothes on ourselves (our paper selves, that is.)  This time we thought it would be so fun to design clothes out of our leftover construction paper and scraps of stickers.  And it was!  Except that Hannah is 2 years old, so she pretty much lost interest once her little Hannah was cut out.  I, on the other hand, have found myself thinking about other design options for days.  I stay up late with my glue stick and scissors, cutting and pasting clothes for our life sized paper doll. Please don't scrutinize too closely, I can't draw feet or faces.  Which is your favorite?




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sort of worried about you. This is shades of beads and wire...

Anonymous said...

Number one is my favorite. Nana

RRigdon said...

I'm gonna have to go with the blue number. I'm apple shaped, and the long shirts work for me. And for the record, I routinely become more obsessed with our "crafts" than my kids would ever dream of being on their boringest day.