Friday, January 2, 2009

Game On, Rachel!

Rachel from over at Home Girl tagged me in a bloggy game. After talking some smack, the details came out and it seems that I must open my fourth file of photos and choose my fourth photo, post it and explain it. I have not even looked in my files yet to see what that photo might look like and I must say that I am a bit scared. O.k. here it goes...



And I was right to be scared. This is what happens when Christian and Hannah wind up in his room. She mysteriously becomes gangsta with the name Hannah B. Her pants are held up with clothespins. I put several photos from this day in a file to post later, but thought better of it. Good decision. Word.

I tag Jason & Amanda from The Vance/Moore Family Blawg and Melanie from Beanpaste. You're it!

1 comment:

RRigdon said...

hahahahahahahahaha

yo, you Hannah B. That outfit is tight, dawg.

(and you know I love you) :P