Sunday, April 12, 2009

When You Can't Control the Urge to Nap


We went shopping today and Hannah was such a good girl that she was able to pick out a sucker (because in this house we bribe with sugar).  It was a big, pink sucker that was bubble gum flavor.  Then we got in the car and headed home.  It was so quiet in the back seat that I figured it must be the best sucker ever.  Instead what I found was Hannah asleep, mid-lick with her hand clenched tight around the sucker.  After I pried it out of her little hand I just had to take a picture!

3 comments:

RRigdon said...

adorable!!! and so funny.

Toothy said...

Awe, now that is true decation to her sucker, falling asleep with it still clenched in her fist and her little tongue hanging out. I bet she was dreaming of a candyland where suckers are everywhere. Jack is looking forward to seeing his cousins at Gracie
's party today. I have little easter bags of candy for the kids the rest of your kids too.

cherry darling said...

sooooooooooo cute...