Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Life is Just Like Twilight



I have a bloody vampire bite on the bottom of my feet.  I seem to remember a little girl playing with green vampire teeth earlier today.  I'm not sure how they wound up in the bathroom floor, but I do recall how they became imbedded in my foot.  I have never had to pull neon green fangs out of my foot before.  The bad part, other than that part above, was today at the dentist my really numb tongue lolled it's way over to the drill and was sliced a smidge.  So, I sounded like Elmer Fudd with a large swollen tongue cursing at little plastic teeth.  It's been a weird day.

4 comments:

Toothy said...

Awe, I hate that your tongue got drilled that is the worst, it made you think of me a little didn't it. As for the fangs, OUCH.

candy said...

I'm gonna smile all day thinking of your Elmer Fudd, vampire dilemna. Hope you're better soon.

Mrs. G. said...

OW! I've never seen green fangs before. Very vampirey!

RRigdon said...

Not cool. Not cool at all. I jabbed a pencil in my foot a couple months ago, and got a bloody-dot just like yours.