Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Holly Belle

This is Holly before I knew her.  I really wish I had known her from the beginning, but then she wouldn't be Holly, and then we wouldn't have Christian and Cassie, etc. etc.
Here she is when I met her.  Such a responsible sweetie.  The first night I met the kids Holly and Cassie put on a karaoke show for me.  Right from the beginning Holly and I clicked as friends.  When we told the kids we were getting married, Holly was the one who screamed because she was so excited for us all! 
And here is the 12 1/2 year old Holly now.  12 1/2, that's almost 13, which is almost 16, which is almost 18. Oh dear.  We have so much fun together, mainly because I like pretty, pink, polka dots just like 12 year old girls.  I am also distracted by shiny objects just like 12 year old girls.




3 comments:

candy said...

What a beautiful girl. You are both so lucky that Paul brought you two together.

Unknown said...

Such a sweet little girl that has grown into a beautiful, smart and fun young lady. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Hope you guys are having a good spring break. Gracie has mentioned Hannah at least 10 times a day since we have been at the beach. She is making a long list of things they need to do together.

Toothy said...

I was just telling Jason yesterday that I can't believe Holly will be 13 this year, she is such a little adult. Jack did not want to leave Hannah on Sunday at Lisa's but he had to go to his Grandmas for Nathaniels party. I ask Jack if he misses Hannah and Gracie and he always says uh huh and points to Trooper (I don't know what that means but it sure is cute)/