Saturday, April 11, 2009

Not Your Average, Everyday Game of Hide and Seek



One of our favorite things to do is play hide and seek.  We play a little differently than most.  One team gets on the golf cart and one team gets on the go-cart and we take turns hiding on the property.  No place is off limits if you can drive your vehicle there.  We hide in the field, under the bridge, in the trees, in the barns.  Yesterday we played boys against girls and the girls had the fast go-cart!!  We totally ruled at hiding.  In fact we hid so well that we had time to take a bunch of pictures.  Finally I had to call the boys to give them clues.  Except when I peeked over our hiding spot under the bridge to see where they were I saw them playing basketball.  We could have been waiting for days.  We are that good at hiding (or the boys have a short attention span.) 

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Hahaha, too funny. I bet they got bored with looking and just wanted to play some ball. There are a lot of places to hide that is for sure. We are at my Mom's in LaFayette today and Jack has played nonstop with their dog.

Theresa said...

I want to play!

candy said...

We play golf cart hide-n-seek with 2 gof carts. Of course, I developed rules that involve egg timers for each team and blindfolds. We have a waiting list for people who want to play and a tournament with trophies at the end of the "season". Let me know if you want my rules, will be glad to share.