Friday, December 12, 2008

Kela


If you could, send some good thoughts this way. Dr. Kela Fee is moving on, maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow. Possibly already. It's way too early, her boys are too young. Her husband is so in love with her, but he speaks as if she is already gone, and in his heart I believe she is. The part that made her so special, her soul, left us earlier this week. Now, they are left with a body filled with morphine to help the pain. My heart hurts for them. What do you do for a family that is going through something so utterly wretched?

3 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Good thoughts sent. I'm so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Kela was my doctor for several years but also a friend. We were in the National Association of Women Business Owners for five years and she was always so proud of what women have accomplished. She will surly me missed by many, myself included. Natalie's Mom.

RRigdon said...

I'm so sad. She died this morning. Praying for Kirk...