Wednesday, May 14, 2008

That Crazy Kathie Lee

It had the potential to be really interesting and informative.  I set the dvr to watch the interview and was going to get tips and ideas.  Instead, Kathie Lee tried to make me all paranoid about putting my kids on the very, scary computer thingy with all the monsters inside. Hoda flashed some weird air quotes which I assume means that she's not 100% comfortable that blogs actually exist. I also found that I had a strange reaction every time Kathie Lee spoke.  She made me uncomfortable and wiggly and I felt the need to cover my eyes.  Heather was awesome though and I love her blog!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so confused, not to mention out of the loop. I must search youtube to find out what you are talking about.
Candy

Natalie said...

Candy, just click on the word interview and it will take you to the site. Then you can watch the video.

Mrs. G. said...

Don't be paranoid. That woman talked about and showed pictures of her children EVERY day for a gazillion years. Tossing out buckets of unidentifiable/generalized fear has become way too popular lately.
Your kids are fine-and beautiful.

I like Heather too.