Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Official Haircut!




Hannah went to a professional for her first real haircut.  I promised her that I would never again butcher her hair after the last debacle.  I wasn't sure how she would do at the salon since sitting still is not really her thing, so I spent the day explaining that "Nikki" was going to cut her hair and if she was very good she would get a sucker.  She got a little confused and thought that Mickey Mouse was giving her a haircut.  I'm afraid she was a little disappointed!  Hannah was great, though, and sat very still in her styling 70's smock and received a sucker for all her hard work.  Actually, she received two because the girl knows how to get more candy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you save a lock of her hair? I think I have Chases but lost Caydens between Cost cutters and tha house. Second time Moms....
Jen

Anonymous said...

So cute. My motivation to go to the beauty shop as a kid was always a 6 ounce coke in a bottle, a package of Nabs, a movie magazine and eavesdropping on all the grownups. Maybe Hannah's a little young for that.
Candy