Friday, October 9, 2009

A Symmetrical Face, An Asymmetrical Face

Stitches were removed today followed by a flu shot, because the Boddekers know how to party. Dr. Kniery was on vacation so he got to be the hero and poor Dr. Garrett had to be the fall guy (girl.) Hannah dictated a letter to me for Dr. Kniery that said (in her most proper voice) "Please may you come back and fix me when I am sick? Thank you, Hannah" Then she drew telescopes all over it. I think because Cassie learned about telescopes last week in school, but maybe because she loves telescopes. I don't know. Whatever, at least she has matching scars. I love symmetry.
The Scar of 2008

The Scar of 2009

Can we all hope for no scar of 2010? Please?

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

There is something ominously determined-looking about that last face. So cute, so funny. I vote for no boo boos in 2010.

candy said...

I'm afraid Hannah inherited the daredevil gene from her dad so the chance of no scars in 2010 is slim. May all her scars be little. She does look very charming in her scar scowling pictures.