Saturday, October 24, 2009

Organizing Myself

I swear this is not my binder. The person that created this binder is seriously ill, but I feel certain they work at a Barnes & Noble store somewhere!


How could I have let this happen? I am typically a very organized person. I love all things school supplyish and can spend hours in Staples just petting binders, notepads, and planners. So how is it that I have a mess of a blog that is not organized in any way? I see nice, organized blogs with categories and think, "Oh yes, I must do that some day." Then I never do. Instead I think, "Oh, that's a good idea for a blog post. Wait! Didn't I already write about that?" Then begins the search through all the old posts until I forget what I wanted to write about and instead spend the time reminiscing. I guess it's now time. Be prepared to be wowed with the level of organization coming from this blog!


4 comments:

mj said...

Oh dear. Is that really a BLOG BINDER? Well, hell. I guess I have to get one, too.

candy said...

Perhaps you need to write your SMART goals in order to organize your blog. Remember, specific, measureable, achievable, realistic and time binding! If you fail to plan, you surely plan to fail. If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else. I could keep going all day....

CK-S said...

I like your blog the way it is!

Natalie said...

No seriously, it isn't my binder. I swear. I would totally have better clip art and a colorful binder.