Friday, October 23, 2009

As Seen On T.V.

Hannah is obsessed with the Touch N Brush hand-free toothpaste dispenser. I'm not sure why, but apparently (based on an informal survey) most 3-4 year olds feel the same way. I'm convinced that there is a subliminal message in the commercial that forces children to include this item on their Christmas List. Don't forget that you can also upgrade to the deluxe chrome model:


At least she isn't asking for these:

The always stylish Metal Detecting Sandals


3 comments:

RRigdon said...

You will think this is yet another copycattish lie: But Maddy asked for that thing one year, too. There is voodoo involved in the commercial, and make no mistake.

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid that might be a genetic trait. I recall Paul getting very excited about absorbent towels, iphone, gadget tools, cleaning supplies, etc. Maybe Paul and Hannah could make their own informercial underwater with the iphone in a baggy. Love, Melissa

candy said...

I'm obviously not watching enough tv. I've never seen this gadget, or the metal detecting sandals. Perhaps I'm watching the wrong channels. Should I toss my Pottery Barn Kids catalog and order this for Hannah for Xmas instead? It's important I get this right you know. It's a contest and I want to win!