Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl


Today my little baby is 3 years old.  I remember a lot of when she was this size:
It seems like she was this age for about 5 seconds.  I remember the way she felt and smelled, but not much more.
This was her first birthday:
And then what seemed like 2 days later, was her second birthday.
Now here is my big girl.  I hope time starts slowing down.  Today, while driving the kids to school we saw a rainbow on one side of the car and a hot air balloon on the other side.  We spent the day doing crafts outside on her new picnic table and playing with her bunny house.  Then we went for a golf cart ride and picked wild poppies, wheat and daisies.  We sat still in the woods and listened to the birds chirp and watched the bunnies hop.  It was a great day!

5 comments:

Melissa Rush said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday sweet Hannah!
Happy Birthday to You!

Anonymous said...

Mommy and Hannah together are so perfect it nearly makes me weepy!

XXXL

Sophia said...

I love that last photograph of the two of you together... Happy Birthday, Hannah!

a said...

What a perfect way to spend a birthday. Happy birthday to Hannah!

- Amanda M.

candy said...

Can't imagine a sweeter, more precious little girl anywhere. So glad I got to spend time with both Boddeker girls.