Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guess Where We Are Going!!!!!

Soon, soon, soon we will be driving to Florida to spend some time in The Villages, our very favorite vacation spot.  Then we will board this boat for a few days, stopping for some time in Cozumel and Grand Cayman. 
The rest of the time we will be playing in the pools and water thingys.  When we get off the boat we will go back to The Villages for more
 line dancing, golf cart riding and ice cream eating.


Oh my goodness, I can hardly wait!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Toothy said...

Sounds fun, I have never been on a cruise. I expect lots of picure when you get back.

candy said...

I'm so happy for you, just make sure Hannah and Paul don't try any of their daredevil stunts on the boat. I'm sure this will be the trip of a lifetime so take lots of pictures!

RRigdon said...

Cozumel is Brendan's and my dream vacation spot. I'm so super dee duper jealous. I guess I'll have to just...go swim in your pool to comfort myself.