Friday, September 4, 2009

The Bike That Makes Me Drool

I walked purposefully into Nat's Outdoors today to donate a couple of old, beat up bikes to their Bike for Kids thing they do. My heart was full of good intentions. Then the bike of my dreams rang it's lovely bell and suddenly my heart was full of bike lust. I NEED THIS BIKE!! This is an Electra Blanc et Noir. See? Even the name is fancy. I feel certain that if Audrey Hepburn was still alive, she would own this bike and would wear a silk scarf while riding it!


I'm pretty sure my hiney could never hurt on such a beautiful saddle!
I think I like the black tires better than the lime green ones, don't you?
Look at the bell! So perfect!

8 comments:

a said...

Congrats! I plan to get a new bike in the next few months, and that one sure is a winner!

- Amanda M.

RRigdon said...

I adore it. But would one of your big brother-and-sister dogs fit in a basket in the front like Audrey's Mr. Famous? 'Cause that's an important part...

Natalie said...

Oh no, I don't OWN this bike, I just GREATLY DESIRE this bike. So pretty.

a said...

Oh, I thought the last picture was of it parked at home on your property. My mistake!

Well, it IS a lovely bike. Enjoy the dream!

Anonymous said...

I thought you bought the bike too. It is a beautiful bike and looks like it was parked in front of the trees at the house. Mom

candy said...

Life's too short. Get the bike! You deserve it.

CK-S said...

I agree with Candy. Get the bike!

Theresa said...

You must have that bike Natalie! Seriously!!!