Monday, September 28, 2009

So Much Fun!

Hannah, Paul and I have had the best time in the past few days! The weather has finally turned fall-ish, just perfect for playing outside. Yesterday we took the training wheels off her bike and practiced a little bit. We flew a kite. We ran races and played hide and seek. Hannah doesn't really understand this game. She wanted to hide first so I counted loudly then announced, "Ready or not, here I come!" I turned to find Hannah standing in the middle of the yard with her hands over her eyes, giggling hysterically.
Today we went to Christian's soccer practice and again ran races. Hannah brought her Spiderman ball, so we also played a little soccer. She found it hilarious when I chased her:


Gigglebox by nataliehin

We have also been playing all of her favorite games including "Neighbor", "Evil Villein" (or as she says, ebil billum), "Customer" and of course, the classic "Baby Ghost." Here she is "rockin' out" with Baby Ghost.

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hooray! The writing muse is back! Love the giggles, will play whenever one of men I work with uses bad language. Would love to know more about the game called "Customer". You must give more info on this.

Toothy said...

Wow sounds like a fun day. I just love her pink sunglasses.

a said...

You are such a terrific mom, Natalie!