Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Precious Princess

Hannah was in her bed quietly talking and singing to herself after being tucked in for the night. Suddenly we heard her get up and shut her door. Paul checked on her and she turned away from him, saying that everything was "sine" (she has trouble with her "f"s.) A little while later I heard her quietly crying while saying "What is going to happen to my nose? Oooh noooo! What is going to happen to my nose?" After checking on her once again it seems that she had a pink Precious Princess pump firmly lodged in her right nostril. She tried to solve the problem on her own by closing her door and digging around with her finger, but was slowly coming to the realization that she was not going to be able to solve this alone. Solution: a flashlight, tweezers, a few sneezes and viola! The pink pump was ready for another day (after a quick rinse!)

4 comments:

RRigdon said...

hahaha I did that when I was a kid.

CK-S said...

Glad she's okee dokee. I need to remember that, though, if I ever run out of storage space.

candy said...

Had the same problem with a blue marble when I was a kid. I was never a kid to suffer in silence, so I got assistance right away. Who knew Hannah was such a stoic little girl?

Toothy said...

Wow, she is so cute, such an independant girl too, she was determined to get that shoe out herself.