Wednesday, August 5, 2009

A Little Redecorating

Yes, it is a bit ghetto, but we took some old junk and redecorated. Then we moved Barbie and her dreamhouse to the basement. We used old curtains and a hula hoop to create an "American Girl Sanctuary" on top of the pool table. Only the best for the American Girls. We brought down anything that makes music to create a jam room for Cassie and Hannah. They rock out with their guitars, drums and accordion. There is nothing better than accordion music coming through the floors of your house. We keep a spray bottle of Febreeze handy because, well, it is a basement after all. I'm pretty sure HGTV won't want to interview me for their "Design on a Dime" show.



4 comments:

candy said...

The hula hoop curtain idea was pure genius. Even HGTV would be impressed, I'm sure. Keep up the good work.

a said...

I agree with Candy. Love it!

- Amanda M.

Anonymous said...

I love it too! Mom

Toothy said...

WOW, how creative, you are.