Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Career Choices or Lack Thereof


Hannah told me this morning that she would like to be a hobo when she grows up.
This afternoon she changed it to dog catcher.  Is that still a job?  Regardless, it sort of lets me know where her ambitions lie.  Also, it makes me wonder if 80 year old men come over while I'm at work to teach her vocabulary words.  Today she told me that something was "simply dreadful" and when I dropped something she said "no matter, Mommy, I will pick it up."  I feel certain that soon she will be reminding me to leave the milk bottles out for the milkman to pick up.   

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

She and Maddy can be besties, as they are both girls from yester-year. I'll arrange it.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me but didn't you recently tell me that Granma Lisa's Mother had recently moved in? Do you think there could be a connection? Could Hannah & Granma Lisa be watching old Doris Day movies in your absence?