Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Another Day


There are strange things that happen in my store. I'm sure they happen in every store, and depending on the clientele, they can vary in degrees of strangeness. Today I cleaned up little boy vomit from the front of the store and the sidewalk (poor kid), then watched a customer as he left the store with a life sized blow up female doll. These are the questions I have:
1. What in the world did that child eat?????
2. Did the customer come in with the doll? (and why didn't I see that?)
3. What did he do with the doll and where?
4. Were they on a date and where was he taking her later?

And just for future reference, if you see a salesperson cleaning up vomit and they have a mop, some carpet cleaner, rubber gloves, and a "Wet Floor" sign, it might be a good idea to try to find another salesperson to help you find Freakonomics.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are you doing up this late/early? Ahhhhh, vomit. I remember the good ol' days of what my friend Teresa and I used to call the B&N Blow. I can't tell you how many times I cleaned poo off the wall BEHIND the commode. How do you do that?

CK-S