Friday, November 6, 2009

Some Random Hannah Cuteness

Although at times I fancy myself a writer, this is really just an average, everyday, Mommyblog. Like a million other ones out there. I created it mainly for my parents and friends to see how our family is doing. So, please indulge me as I give you some bits and pieces of family cuteness. Of course, cute to me may be massive boredom to you. I completely understand if you just skip this one!


Hannah has been known to sneak in Cassie's room while I'm at work and Paul is in charge. She tends to do some rearranging and for Cassie that is the worst possible thing. So, Cassie posted a note on her door complete with many exclamation points.

Hannah is not one to let her sister outdo her. Her rebuttal:

So there!


Yesterday I received a phone call from Ms. Laura, Hannah's preschool teacher. Any conversation that starts with "Natalie, do you have a minute?" is always pretty scary! Ms. Laura told me that Hannah bumped her head at school that day. She was giving her hugs and kisses to make it better and then told Hannah that she was precious and so sweet that she was going to take her home with her. Hannah looked up and said, "Ms. Laura, can I tell you something? I'm not always this good at home." Sort of like a warning. As if Ms. Laura could take her home, but she was just letting her know what she was in store for! Laura thought it was so funny that she had to call to tell me!



I overheard Hannah telling Cassie while they were playing baby dolls, "Don't you dare make fun of my baby, she is quite ill!" There are times that she talks like a very old lady. A sassy old lady.

Hannah loves eating pancakes and bacon for dinner. I make her pancakes in the shape of teddy bears then I put chocolate chips for eyes and a nose. For some reason she then puts toothpicks all over them. They look like little voodoo dolls when she is done. It's kind of creepy, but she ate 3 of them tonight!

She told me tonight that she no longer wants to be a kite holder when she grows up. Instead she wants to be a kite flyer. She thinks this will be a great job, plus it pays $4.00 a week. I'm not sure where she got her information, but I believe it to be faulty.

My friend Melissa was walking Hannah out to her car to give her a present. Hannah looked up at her and told her quite randomly, "My Mommy loves me so much." And I do. It's nice that she knows it too!

5 comments:

a said...

I love these! Not boring in the least, Natalie.

- Amanda M.

Toothy said...

Ha ha kids say the cutest things. I wonder what kind of things Jack will say when he starts school.

Angie Boddeker Craig said...

Perhaps an acupuncturist makes more money than a kite flyer. And she could still stick toothpicks in things and not have it seem strange.

I love your blog and I am so glad that you keep it up. I feel more connected to everyone up there because of it and all your wonderful pictures.

Mom said...

Your blog is pure joy for us. Of course, we are never tire of seeing and hearing all the things the family does.

candy said...

I wish you'd write random Hannah cuteness every day. I'm sure Hannah does/says at least 3 cute things every day. Your blog brightens my day. Keep up the good work!