Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Gift That Wasn't

This muscle woman may look like she can save the world, but she is actually a snoop and a thief. That is not name calling, it is just a fact. This Captain America costume was to be part of a Christmas Gift for a superhero lovin' little boy. Unfortunately, I left the gift in the dining room and everyone knows that if you leave a costume sitting around, it is fair game. If you can get the package open and your clothes off, it is all yours. Sorry Zackie, we will try again!


3 comments:

mj said...

I showed this pic to Zackie today. He has talked about Captain Hannah America alot :)

Toothy said...

Hahaha, so cute.

candy said...

I love that Hannah is so adventurous in her costumes. I've noticed she does have superhero tendencies. Makes me think i need to revisit her Christmas gift...