Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Visit with Mary Jo, Zachary and Cooper


Yesterday we went to Elizabethtown to visit Zachary and his new little brother, Cooper. Of course, I went to visit my sweet friend, Mary Jo. For the first time since we had children, we were actually able to have a somewhat adult conversation. Zachary and Hannah are now old enough to play in Zachary's room without much supervision. They came down every now and then in different costumes:


Meanwhile I got to snuggle with a teeny, tiny baby boy and gab with my friend!

I'm not sure how this picture happened, because really and truly, they didn't sit down for more than 2 seconds at a stretch. I'm thinking that she was just blinking when it was taken.

5 comments:

Toothy said...

Awe, I wanna hold a baby, Melissa needs to have her girl allready. LOL. Hannah looks like she had fun. I love the eyepatch with the princess dress.

candy said...

I didn't know Cooper was here! He's so beautiful. I hope Zachary is adjusting to having a little brother in the house. I'm really impressed that he has a princess dress in his dress up assortment. I'm so happy that you and Mary Jo have "grown up" to have such amazing families.

mary jo said...

We had a great time! Come back any time and we'll play dress up some more.

Natalie said...

Just to clarify. Zachary has no princess dresses. We travel with our own. He is 100% superhero boy with capes.

a said...

What a sweet baby! I love all his hair!