Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweeping Sam

Hannah's Grandma Lisa gave her this talking broom.  His name is Sweeping Sam.  I know this because he says, "Hello, I'm Sweeping Sam" anytime you look at him.  He's real sassy, this broom!  He comments on your work with no regard for how hard it was for you to even get up off the couch, let alone tackle the crumby floor with only a plastic, talking broom.  He also tells lies like "It's fun to clean up."  Well, yesterday Hannah had had enough of his sass.  She was sitting next to Sam when he started mouthing off and I could tell she just wasn't going to take anymore!  She said, "No, I did not miss a spot again!"  Later she told him that it was NOT FUN to clean up.  NOT FUN!!!  I have to agree.
PS-  I will try to find my child pajamas that cover both her belly and her bottom.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That damn broom has a personality similiar to my mother-in-law.

Anonymous said...

It seems that Hannah and I have the same cleaning technique. It seems like she's mesmerized by the tv as she gives her broom duty a lick and a promise. Hope all the Boddekers have a great Thanksgiving.