Monday, November 17, 2008

Good Annunciation Can Clear up Confusion

                            


Every night before bed Hannah likes to be rocked.  We talk about our favorite parts of the day (Hannah's favorite part is generally whatever she did about 2 seconds before I asked the question!)   Then we talk about what kind of dreams we might have while sleeping.  Hannah always says that she dreams about me and that I'm cooking.  It's almost as if she knows this dream will never come true.  We read a story (Harry the Dirty Dog is the most requested at the moment.)  Then comes the talent portion of the evening.  This is where I sing on demand.  Tonight I decided on "Jesus Loves Me" so that I could really showcase my range.  Hannah stopped me after the chorus, looked up at me and said, "Mommy, Cheez-Its don't love me.  Cheez-Its don't even have mouths!"  Perhaps we should stop with the junk food and get this girl a little religion!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was 30 years old before I found out that Kim & I had been singing wrong lyrics to Jesus Loves Me, our whole lives. It's "little ones to him belongs, we are weak, but he is strong" I thought it was "little ones to him below"...totally doesn't rhyme, should have been a clue. Goddd thing you cleared this up with Hannah before she turns 30 to find out she's been wrong her whole life.

Mrs. G. said...

Well Cheez-its love me. Yes I know.

RRigdon said...

I will never, ever stop laughing about this post.

Anonymous said...

I want to know what you have against hedgehogs!

Toothy said...

LOL, I laughed so hard I am crying, she is too cute.