Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some Videos From the Trip!

The Metro in Paris!
The bells ringing at Notre Dame.  After lugging around my backpack, I was the only visible hunchback!
We got to see part of a mass at Notre Dame.  I would be the awful Catholic in the back RECORDING!
The largest roundabout in the world!  This is at the Arc de Triumph.  It was either controlled chaos, or everyone just drove their cars in circles as fast as they could.
High school students on strike in Paris!  They were fighting against privatization of their schools.  Around 6,000 students and teachers marched in the peaceful protest.
More goats.  You may not be able to understand them because they are French goats!  I can't help it!  I got a thing for the goat cheese.  I got it bad.

2 comments:

Mrs. G. said...

Who can ever get enough goats. I am so envious of your travels.

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear your voices on the video, what about footage showing your faces? I want to see Natalie,Libby and Theresa! Can't wait to hear all about it.
Candy