Monday, September 1, 2008

Things in My Brain

Today at work we were listening to the 80's channel on our Muzak. It was something a little different from the usual calm, soothing, mellow classical music that just becomes white noise. I was sitting in my office when I realized that I was singing. Not only was I singing, but I knew EVERY SINGLE WORD to the "rap" portion of Rapture. This made me wonder, why can I keep this in my brain but I have no idea what I ate for breakfast or where I put my keys? If only I could make more space up there and get rid of a few useless items I'm pretty sure that I could solve some world issues. Or at least find my keys.





About 2 minutes in you will find the rap before there was rap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the 80s! I do believe my performance as dusting girl would be improved greatly by the
80s channel. Can we play that the next time I dust?

Melanie said...

Ha. One of my favorites. "Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's high..."

Thanks for linking to the Nielsons!