Friday, June 20, 2008

Sleepover x 6!





Holly had 6 girls over to spend the night.  They spent a lot of time riding around on the golf carts and some time scaring me to death with images of ER visits while on the go-cart.  They climbed the rock wall and made "shake it yourself" ice cream.  We went to the campsite for hot dogs and s'mores.  There was a bit of dancing in the moonlight then a rousing game of "truth or dare" in which the little brother got "pantsed" and decided to call it a night.  He's still a little mad about it! The next morning (they woke bright and early at 6 am) we had some blueberry muffins and hot cocoa for breakfast.  Then they went on scavenger hunt that took them all over the place doing different tasks!  I think everyone had a great time!
 


Some of us are a little sleepier than others!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like soooo much fun!

Anonymous said...

I know I already commented once, but after seeing the last shot of you, I can't help but note that I saw the same look on your face after the hail storm.