Saturday, March 29, 2008

This Blog is Going to France!


Hooray!  Today was my last day at work and Sunday I'm off to France!  The biggest dilemma was what book to take.  I have to take two just in case one turns out to be disappointing in the middle.  That's always the big fear.  Not that the plane will crash or that my luggage will be lost it's that I'll be stranded without a good book to read.  Horrors!!!!
We will be staying with a friend in Chateauneuf in the Loire Valley, south of Paris.


Here was the winner!

An Inconvenient Wife

See you next week!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage! Can't wait to hear about the trip.
Candy

Anonymous said...

I'm SO jealous right now - you're drinking wine in a little Paris cafe, and I just finished a MONDAY at work... Hope you're having a great time, though!