Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Weight Watchers




Here we go! It seems that there is a bit more of me to love than I would like. I can no longer use a 2 year old child as an excuse (although I did get a lot of miles out of that one!) It's time to do something. I did some research but can't seem to find a Starbucks/Snickers bar diet so I must go another route. I'm definitely not down with the meetings and the weigh-ins of the traditional Weight Watchers, so I joined the online version. I love the accountability and the online resources. I like message boards that have helpful hints and inspiration. My goal is to lose 25 pounds by April 1st. It's been 2 weeks and so far I have lost 4.5. Yay me! Now, if only I could get someone to come to my house, pull me out of bed and demand that I exercise with them, I'd be all set!

1 comment:

Mrs. G. said...

I'm on it too. I use my online food diary every day. It keeps me righteous.