Monday, March 4, 2013

Buddy Bernard Boddeker

This is Buddy Bernard Boddeker.  He is evil.  Really, he is a vicious, mean chihuahua.  He bites small children.  He also chases them for as long as they will run.  He waits until adults have their backs turned and then attacks them.  He bites the tires of every car that comes in the driveway.  He barks incessantly at EVERYONE that comes to the door.  He often will sit right beside a visitor to stare and growl at them. 


There are some in the house that he will tolerate:
But this dog?  The one that is so evil? He LOVES me.  Sometimes he sits and just stares at me. For a long time.

He will protect me at all costs, from all things both real and imaginary.  Including you, if he feels that you may be a threat to me.  
When I come home from work, this beast is by far the happiest to see me, and that says a lot because although the teenagers don't really notice my arrival, the 6 year old is pretty super excited to see me. He wants nothing from me, he is just happy to sit next to me (or on me.)

And that, folks, is love.






3 comments:

mj said...

That dog wants to eat my face off.

Natalie said...

Oh yes. He absolutely wants to eat your face. But only because HE LOVES ME SO MUCH.

Anonymous said...

Everybody needs a Buddy in their lives.