Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Hannah!

Born 2 months early, Hannah Marie's diaper was almost as big as she was!
Still bald as a cue ball, we celebrated her 1st birthday with friends and family!
By the time her 2nd birthday came around, Hannah was potty trained and talking nonstop!
Hannah started preschool when she was 3 and loved every minute of Ms. Laura's class!

And now, my sweet girl is 4 years old! Everyone says that it flies by, but it truly is amazing how quickly she has grown up! Once so tiny, in the NICU at Vanderbilt Hospital for 6 weeks, now in the 96th percentile for height! I have so much fun with her every day!
Do you see that look? That is me that she is looking at like that! Because I am her Mama, I know that at that exact moment she was feeling unsure of what to do, uncomfortable with all the attention and excited about blowing out the candles!


2 comments:

Toothy said...

It does go by fast, I can't believe how tiny she was and what a big girl she is now in size and personality. We had so much fun at the party. It's good to see you back on your blog. I had almost given up on you, keep it going, I love reading your blog.

RRigdon said...

So, so sweet. I can't believe she's four.