Tuesday, January 12, 2010

True Story

I was doing my annual cleaning of files at work. As I was looking through the customer service file I came across this gem from 2003:

Hi!
I have been heren about Barnes & Noble having a room out ther where single people meets and dates. Do you hafto be a member of some club and pay a fee? I am a white male 66 years old and dirt poor. I can find plenty of women for a one night stand. I don't do that. AIDS. I wont just one female at a time to date and maby marriage if we fall in love with each other. I like women that is verry entegelent from the age of 25 to 55. I am a spoler and if she don't treet me right I move on. I love women. I am 1/2 woman my mother was a woman. Ho Ho- a kidder. Ancer this letter if I fit in. Ok
P.S and send all information.

Mr. XXXX XXXX

He even attached an address label with a little snowman on it. I can't help it, I have a soft spot for Mr. XXXX XXXX. I wonder if he is still looking for the right lady.

2 comments:

RRigdon said...

Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes. I love it. I am cracking up. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for preserving the original spelling.

Toothy said...

Hahaha, I can't breathe, I can't breathe, too funny!