Monday, February 25, 2008

This Blog is Using a Sick Day

Faithful friends and family, please come back to visit this blog.  It will be updated, it will be riveting, it will be exciting.  At the very least, it will have a new picture.  I actually went to the doctor today (a miracle in and of itself!) and received a report of the flu (again!), ear infection and upper respiratory infection.  Oh, I feel bad.  I confronted my doctor about his lying promise of the flu shot, and he dismissed me with a wave of the hand.  Then I breathed and coughed on him and laughed maniacally on my way out of the door.   There are really no suitable pictures to accompany the flu, so I'll just pass.  Maybe I can get Holly to guest post this week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better soon. Plus, I'm really jealous that you don't have to go to work...

a said...

Feel better soon, Natalie!

-- Amanda Moore

Anonymous said...

Anyone who knows you, knows you're not a slacker. Enjoy the sick day if you can, I hope you are on the mend soon.
Candy

Mrs. G. said...

Get better!